Finding the right balance between privacy and natural light can be a nightmare when your home is overlooked.
We’ve put together a list of the pros and cons of each to help you choose wisely and allow you to keep your privacy protected without being kept in the dark.
- Durable and Lightweight Material - the pvc/polyester mix is both strong and robust, making it exceptionally easy to clean, as well as being delicate enough to let the light filter through
- Complete Privacy During the Day - as long as there’s light outside, this Diffusion material will keep the view into your home protected perfectly
- Protects Against UV Rays - designed to help keep the suns glare out of your home, these screens are perfect for offices and living rooms, protecting your screens against glare as well as helping to stop your upholstery fading
- Range of Colours Available - from whites, creams and naturals to darker shades of grey and black, we have the perfect colour screen for your room
- Only Works During the Day – unfortunately, as soon as it’s dark outside and you have lights on in your home, the screen protection is reversed, allowing people to see inside
- Light and Airy - voiles are so delicate they instantly bring a light and airy feeling into your home, perfect for smaller rooms that can feel a little cramped and dark
- Choice of Dressings - choose between roman blinds and roller blinds or even go for a pair of curtains to help you create the perfect look in your home
- Doesn’t Hinder the View - you’ll still be able to see clear as day outside, meaning that you can fully enjoy the benefits of your view any time
- Don’t Work With Lights On - if you’ve got your lights on inside, people will be able to see through the voile quite easily, which can cause issues when it comes to the evening
- Combinations Work Best - to ensure voiles are effective, it’s best to combine them with other blinds and curtains made from standard materials so you can enjoy light protection during the day and complete protection at nighttime
Magic Screens are definitely a better choice for overlooked homes as they’ll offer you the best protection.
If you have more open space around your home but you still want a little protection at your window, a Voile would be a better choice as it’s lighter and more airy.
You can order free samples for all the materials from our website or give us a call on 0800 862 0466 if you have any further questions.