What do you use your blinds for? Most of you will use them for protection from the sun, many of you will also use them to keep you room private so you don’t need to worry about prying eyes… But what else could you use them for?
How about using them as a shower curtain?
If your bathroom is laid out in more of a wet-room style, a waterproof blind could be the perfect addition to your bathroom…
An excellent choice for windows right next to your shower, you can also fit them from the ceiling and use them as a shower curtain:
- Extremely durable - not only are these blinds waterproof, they’re also flame retardant and mould resistant, making them one of the most indestructible blinds available!
- Protect your privacy - the pvc material is completely blackout, that means you won’t even be able to see a silhouette from the outside, perfect for those of you who want to be 100% protected
- Ideal for wet environments - bathrooms, kitchens, hot tubs and swimming pools, these waterproof roller blinds would be suitable for any one of these areas
With the freedom to choose which side your controls are placed and which way the blind will open, these rigid pvc vertical blinds can make excellent shower curtains in larger bathrooms and wet-rooms:
- Strong material - the rigid pvc is both durable and long lasting, ensuring that you won’t need to replace it every few months
- Wipe away any marks or stains - you won’t need to worry about leaving unsightly blemishes from your hair dye on these vertical blinds as they wipe clean extremely easily
- No weights or chains - perfectly weighted, there aren’t any weights or chains along the bottom of these blinds, meaning that there’s nothing for you to trip over as you shower!